Mainsite Technologies has its own engineering office which provides long-term experience in conception, development and construction of spinning systems and special machinery. Further core tasks are the divisions "WATER" e.g. drinking- and waste-water treatment and "ENERGY" for e.g. boiler feed water treatment and flow heater. The possibility of being able to combine Mainsite Technologies' planning expertise as engineering office not only with production and assembly capacity, but with maintenance know-how as well is highly appreciated by our customers.
Some of our engineering services are as follows:
- concept development
- process flow charts, mass- and energy balances incl. substance data
- dimensioning of machinery and equipment, technical specifications
- project planning of electronic instrumentation and control as well as automation technology
- assistance and realization of trials in technical laboratories
- process optimization
- layout design, construction and itemization of plants, machines and equipment as well as piping design
- steel construction incl. statics
- risk analyses
- installation schedules
- manufacturers declaration respectively CE-certificate
For our construction design we usually use the programs Solid Works and AutoCAD. Winshell is used for the design and calculation of pressure devices and vessels according to AD2000 or DIN EN 10445.
Our certified structural engineer uses the software R-Stab. For testing the stability, respectively the deforming of machine components, we apply the Finit Element Program from Solid Works "simulation professional".